CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
GOMA is looking forward to hosting our 2021 Annual Fall CME Meeting in a virtual format again this year. In 2020 close to 150 DO colleagues took advantage of this easy and flexible format to obtain 14 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME credit. Meeting registrants reported an exceptional learning experience with compelling topics and speakers. We are planning on a repeat performance! So join us! Ready, Set, GOMA!
WHEN & WHERE
Friday and Saturday, November 12-13, 2021
Virutal Meeting / Online
GOMA Physician Members: $425
Non-member Physicians: $550
Postgraduates (no CME reported unless requested): $99
Student (no CME reported): $25
Preceptor (3rd party billing): $0
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS (formal Schedule and Program to be posted shortly)
Diversity and Gender Equality (Kevin Allen, MD)
Chronic Kidney Disease / AKI (David E. Henner, DO)
Medical and Surgical Management of Skin Cancers (Nathan Cleaver, DO)
Update on Diabetes Mellitus and New Medications (Louis C. Haenel, DO)
OMM Sacral Dysfunctions (Kevin D. Treffer, DO, FACOFP)
Ketamine in Depression (Munjal Shroff, DO)
Physicians Contracting (Barb Rogers, JD, MBA, MHA)
Toxicity of Oncologic Medication (Gregory Harris, DO)
Low-dose Naltrexone (William Clearfield, DO)
Updates in Migraine, Parkinson's and Dementia (Denise Taylor, DO)
Physician Leadership (Karen Nichols, DO)
Advances in Non-Opioid Pain Management (Miranda Reed, DO)
GI Manifestation in COVID (Craig Kubik, DO)
Physician Burnout (Anthony Costrini, MD)
Introduction to Bioidentical Hormones (William Clearfield, DO)
WHAT NEXT and Q&A
- REGISTER here or via the link at the top of this page! If you are a 2021 GOMA member proceed through the system. If you are NOT currently a member, but wish to support GOMA, and take advantage of the member's discount, visit our membership page and process your dues, and then return here to register for the meeting. IF you are unsure, please write email@example.com for verification.
- You will receive a receipt and confirmation of your registration.
- Check back to the website and keep watch for emails with Program updates.
- The week prior to the event, login instructions will be sent, and again the day before.
- The live event is scheduled to take place November 12 & 13 from 8:00 am - 4:00 PM (Eastern). Log on to the Annual Meeting website about 15 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the Program and site environment or troubleshoot any issues.
- What if I only want to hear specific lectures live?
- Login to the live event on Novembere 12 or 13 when you want
- What if I miss a lectue I want to hear?
- Visit the website as of November 15 and select the lectures you wish to hear. You have until December 17 to listen to all the lectures you want. Complete your evaluations and claim CME.
- What if I can't attend live at all?
- See above question. The full meeting will be available from November 15 - December 17 online.
QUESTIONS? Please contact GOMA Executive Director, Valerie Okrend at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
GOMA designates this program for a maximum of 14 of AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.